Recommended LinksNOTE: These are Internet sites of workplace learning and performance related information or services. The ATD Central Iowa chapter does not endorse any of the organizations linked below nor are we responsible for their content.
Training and DevelopmentAssociation for Talent Development
The Association for Talent Development (ATD) is an international organization devoted to the promotion of workplace learning and performance improvement
Please use the ATD Central Iowa Chapter source code CH6013 when ordering memberships or other goods and services from ATD!International Association of Facilitators
Global community devoted to the practice of group facilitation
International Board of Standards forTraining, Performance and Instruction (IBSTPI)
IBSTPI is committed to improving individual and organizational performance by articulating and promoting the integrity of professional practice through research, development, definition of competencies and education
- Community of Practice for e-Learning design, development and management professionals
- Offers learning opportunities, networking services, resources and publications
North American Simulation and Gaming Association (NASAGA)
- Growing network of professionals working on the design, implementation and evaluation of games and simulations to improve learning results in all types of organizations
International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
- International organization committed to improving human and organizational performance
Human ResourcesAcademy of Human Resource Development
- Encourages systematic study of human resource development theories, processes, and practices
- Disseminates information about HRD, to encourage the application of HRD research findings, and to provide opportunities for social interaction among individuals with scholarly and professional interests in HRD from multiple disciplines and from across the globe
Organization Development Network
- Vital learning community that develops, supports and inspires practitioners and enhances the body of knowledge in human organization and systems development
Society for Human Resource Management
- The world's largest association devoted to human resource management
- Human resource information covering human resource legal issues, human resource benchmarks, human resource benefits, human resource development and training and development
- Training Magazine offers training and workforce development tips and techniques
- Learning Solutions Magazine is a good source for training and eLearning articles.
- eLearn Magazine contains lots of great virtual learning hints and tricks.
- The TalentSpace Blog has a good section for learning and employee development
- A great website with many sources to find/offer tutors.
- Many great resources for teachers at multiple age levels.