Michelle Rembert, ChildServe
Stress Less, Live More!
Stress is a fact of everyday life. There is no way we can completely avoid it. Surprisingly, research shows that a certain amount of stress is actually good for us and the right amount can help us achieve and succeed. But too much stress can be detrimental to your health, happiness and peace of mind. The key is finding the right balance!
- Gain an understanding of the physiological effects of stress
- Identify the source of your stress and how it affects you
- See how identifying your values, strengths, and purpose can lead to a more fulfilling and “stress-less” life
- Learn effective practices to manage stress through interactive activities, including breathing exercises, guided visualization, mindfulness, progressive muscle relaxation, and various other strategies.
- Build your resiliency to stress
- Develop and incorporate “stress relieving” activities into your work and personal life to achieve a more balanced life
LOCATION, PARKING AND ENTRY:
ChildServe located at 5406 Merle Hay Rd, Johnston, IA 50131
ChildServe is located just North of I-80 at 5406 Merle Hay Road, Johnston. Parking around the building is reserved for patients and their families. Please park in the lots south of the building or the lot closest to Merle Hay Road and enter through Welcome Center A. Check in with reception and you will be given directions to the room.
Please note that ATDU sessions are only available to employees of Central Iowa non-profit organizations.
Space is limited. If you are unable to attend the class, please cancel your registration as soon as possible so people on the waiting list can attend.